Monday, February 25, 2008

My Vacation Knitting Adventures

I spoke with Kathleen earlier this week and told her that I was LOST in my knitting :)

I got a lot accomplished.

I made a couple more bunnies for Easter.



I finished Mackenzie's Octopus and the sweater I was making her....





I also made a hooded sweater for her. I still have to make the i-cord drawstring, block the sweater and add the button. I don't have a picture yet.

See you Wednesday. I believe it is Ingrid at Ingrid's since we didn't meet last week. I will be late this week. I have a school committee meeting to go to first (UGH!)

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, you have been a busy little knitter! I love the photo of all of the bunnies in the basket - they are so cute! You are officially a bunny pro! The octopus is really cute too and I can't believe that you busted out 2 sweaters this week! I love the yarn you used for the striped sweater. You really are a knitting guru! :-)

K

Anonymous said...

Dawn...i just love the bunnies...and I can't believe how fast you whipped up a little sweater! Hmmmm...knitted little animals...who knew that could be done!
DL

ingrid said...

Dawn, you are amazing! I love all of the bunnies and the sweater is beautiful!