Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Knitting and Skiing

not at the same time of course :)










Please excuse the crappy pictures. Dawn and I bought the same yarn for our sweaters for our little grand-guys :) Originally I started with a solid blue for the sweater, but I didn't like how it was turning out. (it's almost done - just need the sleeves, but I think I'm going to rip it) I made this one and thanks to Dawn had enough to make a matching hat.

One year after the sock class I can officially say that I finished my first 'complete' pair of socks :) I am super happy with how they turned out and David loves them. No picture because they are in the motorhome (in N.H.).

I'm also am 3/4 of the way done with a momma bunny and her 3 babies (an Easter present for Emily) and I started a pair of 'summer socks' for Elizabeth.

I hope everyone had a great vacation - I missed you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHH INGRID!!!! completed and beautiful projects left and right! you go girrrrl!!! are we on for Wed. night at your house? FYI-no Pam she called tonight and she is still in HH!!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Ingrid, what a gorgeous set! I love the cute little hat and sweater! Skiing! Knitting! How do you do it all? How are you feeling, by the way? Should we try to make alternative plans for tomorrow, so you can rest? Thanks for posting your projects! It's so much fun to see what everyone has been working on. Yippee for knitting on the blog! K

Dawn said...

Ingrid, I had a little deja vu (sp?)! for a minute. The sweater looks wonderful. I hope to see a picture of Ryan in it :) :)

I also hope you are feeling better. I called earlier but you were in the shower :)

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

Ingrid, you left me in the dust! Congrats on the socks! I love the sweater and hat, can't wait to see them modeled. Hope you're better for this week, otherwise let us know. Great work! Judi