Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mmmmmmm that was so good!


First, let me say Diane your latkes were soooo good! I ate so many and enjoyed EVERY BITE!!! Thank you so much for making them for us tonight! The chocolate cakes so just as scrumptious! Thank you and Dawn also for sharing your Hanukkah evening with us. It was a treat!

I think this is probably the night we have done the least amount of knitting

Dawnelle that blue color yarn you were using tonight was just gorgeous!!!! Your new home is just beautiful! I am so happy to be among the first guest you've had. What a great house it is. I wish you many many years of happiness there!

Susan it was good seeing you. :) You got so much done on your scarf. I looked once and was surprised about how much you had done!
Judi, your granddaughter will love that little purse. And congrats on the new grandchild to be! It'll be our third loopy ewe grandchild (since we all began knitting together! :) Good things come in threes!
Pam, I would love to see the toddler mitten when you are done. I think Mackenzie might need a pair :)

Ingrid we are all looking forward to seeing pictures of that new grand baby! I hope all went well. I'm very excited to here all about that little boy.

Kathleen, you're probably sitting on the beach, having a icy drink thinking about knitting right now. :) :) :) We missed you!

Dawn and Diane thanks again and I look forward to seeing you both tomorrow at school.

take care,
Dawn K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
Thanks for the post..what a rich culinary life we lead!!! It really is amazing we accomplish any knitting at all!!
We had soooo much fun at your kindergarden class..thanks for having us!
Dawnelle