Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last night's recap

Pam thank you for hosting last night. Your house was so warm and cozy. I love that fireplace :) I'm glad you decided to change the scarf you are making. I think it will be beautiful!!

Dawn I'm glad you are ready to get that sleeve underway. It will be done before you know it! I am really looking forward to seeing the final project.

How are you coming along Kathleen with the things you were working on last night? Did you stay up to work on them.

I went home and made the thumb for the mitten and wove in all the ends. I even cast on for the next one. I am so tired this morning!

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But not too tired to BLOG!!! Dawn..you are such an over acheiver!!! I think you need some more christmas projects!!! Gloves for the hubby??
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

I agree with D.elle, Dawn, you are a knitting machine! Thanks for the triage on my clog. I managed to tack the cuff down last night before I went to bed and start two rows on the next upper, only to rip them out this morning due to brain freeze. Starting to panic, but I already have a safety plan in my head to run out Christmas Eve to buy my niece a present to be given with a drawing of her wearing the sweater. LOL! Dawnelle, thanks for the triage on my sock. I can't believe I'm on the verge of kitchener! K