Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



Judi thanks for hosting tonight. You house and in particular your tree was just lovely!! Thanks for the nachos. Oh, they were good and hit the spot! The cheese (well I'm not even going to try to spell that) were very good too! Your scarf is coming along nicely! Imagine we all found the time to knit a little!

Dawn the you know what that you made for you know who (You never know who is reading the blog LOL) looks wonderful. You did an awesome job :) I'm glad you got to cake your hanks. (I love saying that!)

Susan it was good to see you. Two weeks in a row for you. You are on a roll! BTW I love the shoes you had.

Ingrid, Cathy, Kathleen and Pam we missed you. Ingrid I hope you were loving that baby for all of us. Cathy I'm sure you were at the school committee meeting. Pam I'm sorry you weren't feeling well! Kathleen I hope you will share pictures of the performance for us. :)

Well ladies, as always, it was a fun night.

See you all next day after Monday!

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Sounds like you all had a great time knitting and eating yummy nachos. I'm so sorry that I missed the fun! I'm going into LE withdrawal between missing this week and last week, so I'll definitely be there on Tuesday!

If you all are knitting stuff with a Christmas deadline (like I am), I wish you speedy needles and no mistakes! K

Anonymous said...

Dawn..Thanks for the great update (and for the pattern(s). Hope everyone digs out ok...
Dawnelle

ps. where did the knit sculpture go?

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks, Dawn K., for the wrapup. I really enjoyed the evening. And Lynn and I were really glad we had the house all decorated and clean, because a friend from Seattle dropped in last night and stayed over. We even had bars and goodies left over, too. Too bad it never lasts long.
Ha Ha, are you missing the Grace Jones sculpture, Dawnelle? Judi