Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Do Ewe Like The Dance?



Hello Loopy Ewes! In case any of you like to ring in the holiday season with a performance of "The Nutcracker", there just so happens to be such a performance this weekend at the Tilden Arts Center at CCCC. There are shows at 2pm and 7pm this Saturday and at 2pm on Sunday. Since we have the Nutcracker practically running through our veins every December, I thought I'd give a shout out to any of "ewe" who might be interested If you have other things to do, like knitting up a storm, shopping, etc., it's all good with me.

(I have to admit that I'm also posting this in an effort to gradually send D.elle's post of the intriguing knitted sculpture far and away. No offense there, D.elle! I will say though that whoever knitted it is pretty damn talented!)

I hope all of you Loopy Ewes had lots of fun tonight! I miss being there, but I'll be there with bells on next week! (By the way, my ears are ringing - stop talking about me!!! ;-) Kidding!)

Have a good night!
Kathleen

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks for the invite. How sweet of ewe! Unfortunately my weekends are just so busy!!!

Maybe Miss L could give a private performance :)

take care,
Dawn