Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tonight was full of BIG LOVE all around!

We all can use some BIG LOVE, and I think we all found it in the special gifts we received tonight. It was like each gift was made for the person who received it!! I hope everyone was as happy as I was to get the gift I got....no it was NOT rigged! Kathleen, your gift to us all was too stinkin' cute! I loved mine.

The food was great. I am still stuffed! Thank ewe all for the goodies you brought. As usual we had too much food.

I think I might have been the only one who didn't knit tonight. I was just too tired.

I got home and Rich was looking at me funny. I think he thought I was all starry-eyed for him or something!!!

This is short and to the point tonight. Feel free to edit to add anything you'd like.

take care,
Dawn K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks DK...you are a real trooper! I love my gifts that Wendy made! When I went home I went right to my collection of dish cloths and counted 4! I think I am ready to enter dishcloth world! And, I LOVE the bag!!! And, my chapstick holder/keychain!It was another fun holiday potluck! Thanks for hosting Ingrid!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks for the recap, Dawn! You always do such a witty job at summing up the night! There was a lot of Big Love going around, and I feel like I received some, perhaps in excess, from little Bella. Ingrid, I love my bag! Thank you! Thanks also for hosting! It was a lot of fun, Loopy Ewes. You know, with DL counting up her dishcloths and seeing Ingrid's dishcloth in action, it gives me a great idea for a fun little swap, maybe in February. DIshcloth Swap II! What do you think? :-)
K