Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Pet and Other Stuff

Hi Loopies! I noticed on another blog that a sheep is now an available option for a virtual pet, so I traded Loopy the Llama for Loopy the Sheep. I hope you all don't mind. He's quite affectionate! I didn't do the tidiest job installing him on the blog, so if anyone knows how to fix that, it would be great.

In other news, although I wasn't there last time, I heard that we are supposed to meet tomorrow. Unfortunately I cannot make it again, but I thought this post could serve as an RSVP post for tomorrow's meeting. So, Loopies, are you going to knitting tomorrow? Shout it out, baby.

Happy Knitting!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I'll be here! My house is the hot spot tomorrow.

THanks Kathleen for posting. I was just coming to do that.

I'm sorry you won't make it. I think I forgot what you look like LOL!

BTW, I love the new sheep!

take care,
Dawn K

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!!! Can't wait! Can you believe I still haven't stuffed that bunny's head?! See you toinght!
Dawn

Unknown said...

I'll be there too :) I'm sorry you won't be there Kathleen!
We'll miss you!

dawn said...

Oh yeah, LOVE the new mascot!!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to retract what I said... I won't be there :(

We have 4 bedrooms being recarpeted Friday at 7:30 a.m. and I need to help get all the furniture out, pull up the old rug and pad and staples. David and the kids were going to do it, but the guilt got to me. I need to help too. Sorry :(

Kathleen said...

Thanks for missing me! I'll miss you too, Loopies!!!

Wendy said...

I'll be there and I'm bringing Jenna with me. Kari can't make it.