Thursday, June 25, 2009

Something Fishy is Going on Here!

Fishy Fishy in the sea...won't you do a swap with me!
That's right ladies. It's swap time again...can I get a Woo Hoo! We decided to get this swap underway. It will be due in July (the date to be determined!). The pattern can be found here.
We thought that something related to the swap or something you know your swappee will like would be the perfect touch to the gift! ♪ ♫ I'm leaving it all up to you..oo...oo. You decide what you wanna do. ♪ ♫ The price range is 7 to 10 dollars. Can you get a lobster dinner for that much??
If you email me by Saturday, I will have Tim draw names and match you with a partner and email everyone on Sunday.
Oh, but the fun doesn't stop there! The wrist warmer (leafy thing!) swap will follow. What a great way it will be to greet the fall weather as summer comes to an end.
I know, I know, more excitement than you can stand!
take care,
Dawn K

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Count me in!

Dawn said...

You're counted!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!
DL

Kathleen said...

Count me in too! I'm doing a test drive and the pattern is so fun! Ingrid, you're right. . . double-stranding is the way to go. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm in :)