Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3 recap


Good evening ladies. I am posting a quick recap before I head off to bed! Judy I am glad you were up to coming over tonight. It was good to see you. Thanks for the rice krispie treats. They were soooo good!

Dawn L I am glad you stopped by. I hope the alpaca pulls through! I am sure you are sound asleep by now.

Wendy, the friendship cake will taste GREAT with my coffee tomorrow! I love Kate's new socks LOL!

Kari, I hope you and your new babies have a long life together. They will be an "egg"cellent addition to your family....yes, I crack myself up! Keep knitting away at those socks and they will be done by next week :)

Kathleen, the baby sweater you made is adorable! I may just try it in worsted weight myself. I really need to get a sweater set made for Tim's teacher QUICKLY!

We missed all of you who were unable to attend. I look forward to next week and to the chance to introduce you to Dexter. ☺☺☺ Let's hope he turns out to be a really good dog!

take care,
Dawn K

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yay! A DK original post! Awesome recap, Dawn! It was lots of fun at your house. Love the mexican dip! Yum! And Judi, I finished those delicious rice krispie treats for breakfast. They were soooo good!

Can't wait to meet Dexter next week! I'm so psyched for you and the fam, Dawn! That pup is so damn cute! I'll bring the book next week.

Have a nice weekend, Loopies! :-)

Anonymous said...

DK, Thanks for hosting and for the EGGcelent recap!!! It was short, but much needed for me!!
DL