Saturday, April 28, 2007

Embroidery/Logo Update

Yeah!!! The logo has been digitized! Thanks Kathleen for drawing it! He sewed it out Friday night & it's ready for every one's review on Wednesday.

Because the scarf was so small, it was difficult for him to make it a stripped scarf, so we thought that everyone in our group could have their "own" sheep by each of us choosing a scarf color.

Because Kathleen was the 'artist' I let her have first dibs and she has chosen Lavender as her scarf color. Dawn (K) I think is leaning towards sage green? Post on this thread what color scarf you would like to claim as your own - that way when every we put the logo on it, yours will be unique to you :)

I have a thread chart that I will bring on Wednesday - there are over 400 colors, so that if you say 'blue' you can actually pick which shade suits your fancy (also more than one person can pick the same color because there are so many different shades)

so far we have...

Kathleen - Lavender
Dawn - Sage (correct me if I'm wrong)
Ingrid - red
Dawn
Judi
Pam

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
Ingrid

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks Ingrid and tell David THANK YOU! I know it was a lot of work for him!

Yes, I'd love a sage color on my sheep.

I'm so excited to see the logo!!

take care,
Dawn (K)