Saturday, July 11, 2009

Comfy and cozy knitting


Wednesday was such a fun night! I enjoyed the company of all of you and truly missed Judi and Ingrid!

Kari, you were so intense and involved in your work. I hope you are over the hard part! Sorry that BEAUTIFUL sock you made didn't fit your son!

Jenna, your hat is so pretty. You did wonderfully. I hope you have an easy time of it with your socks! We'll all be cheering you on.

Wendy, I'm glad you were able to join us! Some time I'd like to try two socks at once! You make it look so easy!

Terri, I love the sweater you finished. It's beautiful and comfy! I also love the yarn you are making those socks with. Good luck with that second (I mean third!) sock.

Dawn, Just how many pairs of socks have you made???? Good luck with that baby knitting. It's easy. I do it all the time!

Kathleen, did you get the yarn you need? I love that slippers pattern! I can't wait to see those!

I finished the pink sweater and started a different sweater. Before I go to far I need to swatch because it is looking so big!!!

I have a question for all of you ladies. I was thinking that if everyone was at my house last Wednesday we would have certainly had a full house, which got me thinking (no funny comment there!) Do you think we should put a cap on our numbers? I'm afraid of running out of room. Please chime in and let me know what you think?

SWAP UPDATE!!!!!

We have decided to have our swap due on July 22nd! If you have any questions just let me know!

Take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Wow, Dawn! Awesome recap, as always! It's always fun knitting at your house. I'll chime in and say that I think a cap on the group is a good idea. There is a full house a lot of the time, and we don't want to overstep the graciousness of the Loopy Ewes who host. In my opinion, enough Loopies for now! :-) Hope everyone is out enjoying this beautiful weekend! Happy Knitting!